Infant down with fever, diarrhea, rash on body that seems to be warm to touch, been administered with Advil. Emergency?

My 10 month old daughter has been sick and was running a fever of up to 101.3. The last few days. She has has diarrhea and will cry and scream out of the blue. She seems to have broken the fever but we noticed what looks like a large red swollen rash on the back of her thigh its about the size of my hand and a smaller patch on her other leg. It feels very warm to the touch. The only thing different we ve done was give her baby Advil last night instead of Tylenol and some pedialyte cause she hasn t been eating of drinking as much the last few days. Could it be hives or should we take her to emerg? She has had a runny nose and cough as well. We were also told to put a warm compress on her tummy when she cries hard cause she may have a stomach infection. Any ideas what it might be?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013