Infant doesn't sleep at night, is extremely sensitive to any stimulus, constantly tries to throw himself backwards, squeals all the time like crying. Normal?

Should I be concerned with a 6 month old male, weighs over 20 lbs. He constantly throws himself backwards. He doesn t sleep through the night and is overly sensitive to any stimulus while sleeping. Additionally, he squeals all the time. One cannot tell if he is happy or not from this noise. He almost sounds like he is crying but it isn t a cry. I m concerned. Should I be?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012