Infant does not sleep well, advised cypon, has shown considerable improvement with medicine. Shall I continue this?

hi sir myself nilam my doctor advise me to give cypon syrup 2.5ml to my 6 months old baby because he is not sleeping for long time.but within two days only he is sleeping quietly which was not same earlier . any little noise also makes him awake . but now he is sleeping quietly for continuous 2-3 hours so shall i continue with same medicine. thank you awaiting for reply.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Hi Nilam,

Thank you for your query.

Every individual has his own sleep requirements. My advise is that you should not worry about the sleep pattern or time of sleeping for such a small child. I would not like to give any medicine to regulate the sleep.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your baby all the best..