Infant does not respond to voice, BERA test showed minimal hearing, no improvement with external device, advised MRI of ears. Suggestion?

hello sir, I have a 6 months old daughter, during last two months we have observed that she is not responding to the voices given by me, infact she is not able to hear the voices. so i shown her to one of the ENT surgeon of Jalgaon and as per their advice I did BERA test for my daughter, in that test finally the audiologist who did that BERA test told me that, my daughter is hearing only 5 percent, and remaining 95 percent she cant hear....he suggested me to use external hearing devices for her...and after 3 months if she is not giving responce to that device , then he told us to go for crochlar implant surgery in which 2 machines will be fit in her head...and then she would be able to hear......he also told me that there is no chances of cure of this deafnesss. and he also told me that the clear diagnose will be come out only after MRI of both ears.....sir, kindly suggest me what to do now.....i being father of daughter is really worrying about my baby....(now again on monday, i am showing my baby to another ENT surgeon....and then i will think of MRI..plz help
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012