Infant diagnosed with rickets at wrist, has high fever, vomiting, prescribed phenzee, perinorm, monocef. Are the medicines right?

Dr. , My 11 Month son recently detected with Rickets at his wrist . Basic Stats: Birth Weight: 2.3 Kgs, Current Weight: 7.3 Kgs, Blood Test Report: Haemoglobin: 6.7 gm/dl, Total Leucocyte Count: 5600/cu mm, Neutrophil: 25, Lymphocyte: 70, Eosinophil: 3.0, RBC Count: 4.03, Platelet Count: 5.27, Serum Iron: 21 ugm/dl, Serum Phosphorus: 7.0 mg/dl, Calcium: 9.50 mg/dl, Alkaline Phosphatase: 312 U/L. Wrist X-Ray: Evidence of Active Rachitic Changes seen with metaphyseal Cupping Fraying and Rarefaction. Suffering from High fever @ 102 F, Vomiting Prescription: Phenzee, Perinorm, Monocef-O 100, Caldikind, Macalvit, Crocin Kindly suggest that precribed medicines are ok or not. What should we do and take care? With Regards Rahul Jain +91-0000
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012