Infant diagnosed with low hemoglobin levels. Vomiting on taking Vitcofol. What should be the dosage?

Hello doctor, my 2.5 daughter was diagonosed with relatively low heamoglobin in blood . We were prescribed Vitcofol syrup, but we never administered it as she resisted and vomited at that time. Now her eyes have bluish ting and another doctor asked us to check her heamoglobin levels. Now she is 3.5 yrs old and weights 11.4 Kgs. Could you please let us know the dosage of Vitcofol to be administered. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012