Infant diagnosed with herpengina. What is the best possible treatment and preventive measure?

I have a 8 months old daughter last week she has a fever cold and flu after she take an medicine with antibiotic now after a week she has a fever again when the dr saw her she said that she has Herpengina. What is the best thing to do or med for her. The dr give zinc drop and also She has mixvitamin and I gave her every 6 hrs tempra patacetamol eventhough her fever is down.for how many days this kind of virus and what the best food for her. Thanks Claire
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012