Infant develops red rash on the mouth on feeding fresh milk, Nestle rice and milk, rash disappears in half an hour. Can I try Lactogen 2?

Hi, my daughter is now 7 months old. Till 6 months she was only on my feed. at 6 months we tried nestle rice and milk cereal and she developed a red rash around her mouth which whet away on its own in 30 min. few days later we tried it again and same thing happened. later on, on different days we tried NAN 2 formula, buffaloes fresh milk, cow milk but all give the same reaction. only thing is the rash goes away in 30 mins on its own. Someone has now suggested Lactogen 2. Is it worth a try?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012
hello and welcome.,
From the picture i get from the history of your daughter , i feel she is having allergy reaction to milk and milk products. she has very well adjusted to mothers milk only.

what i feel is you should try giving her home made food with least preservatives, like boiled and massed potatoes, massed banana, other massed fruits, vegetables, try with these and see if the allergic reaction still persists,

do visit your doctor , the sooner the better. and undergo the relevant investigations needed if any.
take care.