Infant crying while urination and keeps hand on penis. Given dependal syrup and oral suspension. Give ORS?

My son is 10 months old now. He is crying and putting pressure before urinating and he urinates very less. This happens frequently. He keeps his hand on his penis.

Local doctors gave Dependal syrup and oral suspension sachet. It was OK for next 3 to 4 days, today again it started.

Shall we continue to give ORS like mixing sugar and salt with water?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013
While crying as he puts is hand on penis, possibility of having phymosis is likely.
There might be having some urinary tract infection as well.
Consult pediatrician and get examined.
Give plenty of water and ORS liquid.
Ok and take care.