Infant cries continuously even after feeding, sleeps less, gets frequent hiccups.Was operated for inguinal hernia. Cause?

.I Delivered my baby in 40 weeks.when we got her home she was always crying even if i feed her for an hour.she arches her back while feeding.sleeps less not more than 7 hours a day.she had inguinal hernia for which she was operated when she was 17 days she is 7 weeks old still she cries and arches her back while feeding and she sleeps comfortably in my lap once i put her down for sleep she wakes up immediately and cries..she has hiccups also.i am worried as she cries now she started splitting and vomiting after feed even if i burp her.should i include any solid food for her or breast milk is enough.her birth weight was 3.2kg now she is 4kg
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012