Infant cries alot before passing urine, stool frequency more, anus area became red. Is there anything to worry?

Good morning doc,
My baby is 28 days young and she cries pitifully before passing urine and stool, moreover stool's frequency is more. She cries more at night, as if she is in very much discomfort, also her anus and surrounding area has gone red few days after she was born.She was born through LSCS and her mother had to take higher antibiotics for nearly 20 days.
Had consulted 2 paeds, but they say its nothing to worry about, has prescribed Flatuna drops. But, the baby is really in discomfort.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013