Infant cries a lot, has constipation, on breast feeds. What should be my diet?

hi dr glad that i found out this site at the right time. my baby Anjani is 48 days old. sleeping now! i lack breastmilk a little. shez not getting her stomach full in the past two daysand is cryinga lot. i am loosing weight also. she has constipattion and is not passing motion properly. what should my diet be in order to overcome these problems? how often should i feed her and for how much time? i live in kerala. thank you very much
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012