Infant constipated, in pain, distressed. Fed on formula one. Will she be okay?

HI, I have a 3 month old daughter. she is a fantastic sleeper and since 3 weeks old has slept from 8:30pm to anywhere between 7-8am. Due to my milk never coming thru she has been formula fed on S26 newborn since 2 weeks old and is drinking anywhere between 800ml to 950ml per 24 hours. She was 11pound 2oz and is 59cm tall. She is usually happy but i have struggled the past to days. She seams to be extremely constipated to the point that yesterday she was screaming in pain. I have tried bicycling her legs, have given her coloxyl drops and after 4 1/2 hours she finally pooped. it was greenish- yellow and very round. As soon as she pooped she went to sleep. Today i gave her coloxyl drops and also bicycled her legs. around 4pm she got extremely distressed and her belly was hard as a rock. i tried rubbing her tummy with some baby oil clockwise and gave her a bath but still nothing. she fell asleep at 8pm. Is there any natural ways to help her poo? i have double checked and i am making her formula exactly to what the directions say. If you have any thoughts or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013