Infant born with spina bifida, operation done, refuses to stand even with support. What could the cause and solution be?

hello my daughter was born on 16th may 2012 she was born with spinal bifida but lcky for her it was meningocelle and the spinal cord was intact so she was operated the next day.the problem is she cant stand she refused to breastfeed at 3month i had no sufficient millk for her and had to go to work and i had no enogh money to buy her formula,she began sitting at 3month she s doing everythng that she is supposed to be done except like standing even when ur holding her and sometime the leg tremble please help
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012