Infant administered vaccine during diarrhea, has delayed milestones. Related?

My 4 month old daughter had her first vaccination (6+1) at 9 weeks & spent a week in hospital because she was weak & sleepy, I am now worried because I have been advised she has weak neck muscles & am privately worried as my friends babies seemed to giggle & laugh at 4 months but my daughter just smiles? I am worried that she may have been damaged or am I expecting too much from her as she lost two weeks due to illness & is now 16 weeks, at the time of the vaccination she had diarrhoea would this have been a problem on the day of the vaccine (my gp now thinks it was but at the time gave her the vaccine)?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012