Infant accidentally took primolut n. Will it affect testis and penis growth?

my 15 month son has taken two tablets of primolute n two months before i have searched in internet that contraceptives are save but i didnt get any information about this medicine as it is strictly not allowed in pregnency and lactation so i am too much worried about my son is this medicine is more dangerous than normal contraceptives my fear is that can this medicine effect on testis and penis growth and effect fertility ?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012

Thank you for your query. I am sorry for responding to your query so late.

Two tablets of Primulet-N over two months is not going to have any effect on the gonadal growth of your son. It is constant medication which will affect him.

A word of caution will be appropriate that the medicines should be safely stored so that toddlers do not ingest them accidently.

I hope I have responded to your query satisfactorily.

Wishing you and your son all the best.