Infant accidentally swallowed small tack, is constipated and teething, has rash on chest. How can we detect whether she has swallowed it?

5 weeks ago my 11month old daughter was playing with these coasters that she got off out living room table. They have tacks going all along the edges for design. I noticed she had them in her mouth for a minute or two and when I went to go take them from her I went to check them and I noticed one of the tacks was missing. She didn t seem to choke or anything and there s a chance it was missing to begin with. I ve been checking every stool for 5 weeks, nothing has showed. She seems to be a little constipated but she s also teething and eating different foods so I m not sure if its related. She was sick a week back, for two weeks. But has gotten better so my pediatrician says its not related. She now has a rash on her chest that she s scratching horribly. My question is... It she did swallow a pointy tack, would we know by now?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012