Infant. Passing stools alternate days. Red anal region. Started ragi recently. Constipation?

Hello Doctor,

My baby is 4 months and 1 week old now. We started giving him ragi from 4 days now. He is only passing stools on alternate days now and also his anal region has become a bit red in colour now. He never used to face these issues till date as he was only on breast milk till he completed 3 months and then later started on formula once a day (max. intake of formula was upto 100ml throughout the day with 1 feed not exceddeing 75 ml).

I am scared now if he is facing constipation issues by intake of ragi. Please advice.

Waiting eagerly for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013