Infant. Loose, watery motions. On breastmilk and formula. Test of stool showed some rbc. Suggest

my baby is 3 month old from yesterday,from last week he started passing loose waterymotions 4 to 5 times a day,earlier he used to pass motion pasty only once or twice,he is on breast feed and 90ml formula milk from last one month,is his routine changed,i also consalted my doctor and also gotstool tested,some rbc was found in it,she gave medicines also,but still motion continues 4 times,littli wattery with white granules
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013