Indulged in negative thoughts, sudden panic attacks, feeling of pass out, all tests normal, withdrawn clonazepam. Which medicine can be taken?

Dear sir I am suffering mental illness from problem is that whenever i think i always thinking negative thing and sudden i feel panic attack then i feel short breath and i feel that i will die.I have been visiting many doctor they suggest me ECG, FREE T4 ,s. tsh everything and all reports are ok.AT last i visited a mental heath doctor he suggested nexito 10mg daily first 4days 5mg and increased to 10mg.But i after taking i am n0t feel good and i again visited him and he advised me repose 25mg drug daily but after 1 tablet took my hy head was dangerous feeling.I took clonazepam .25 daily from 1year and dr. advise withdraw it i am depending this medicine.Now i feeling always panic and i feel i will die.I am doing nothing from 1 year and totally i get job and join november.Please advise me which medicine i will take.please please help me.................................... thanks.pls email me any mental health professional help me please please.i also tell that i have sleeping problem and always feelin g fears too much when panic will occur. Md.hasanuzzaman Bangladesh mail: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012