Indigestion, stomach bloating, egg smell burps, diarrhea. Taking lansoprazole. Treatment for symptoms?

I have been suffering with indegestion for about 4 years in which time it has steadily been getting worse and have been taking lansoprazole for about a year which has been helping, but just latley it seems to be getting worse again. My stomache allways feels swolen and bloated and I get excessive wind and eggy burps also diarea and anal discharge on occasion. My doctor refered me for a breath test to check for a virus, but this has come back clear. Any sugestions?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012