Indigestion problems after a tummy tuck. Feeling severe tightness. Could this be due to the scar tissue built up pressing the abdomen?

I had a tummy tuck in 2002 shortly after wards I stated have indigestion problems and a too tight feeling Now it s been 10 yrs later and I m having severe tightness and digestive issues! I ve had every test ran except an ultrasound Can this be from my tummy tuck and from tightening my muscles too tight?Can it be scar tissue built up there pressing on my abdomen? Please help me I don t know what else to do
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  135 Awaiting Answer