Indigestion, nausea, tingling in tongue post chest and shoulder pain. Cause of pain?

Hi, I am a 37 year old woman, normal weight try and keep fit and don t smoke . I got out of bed yesterday and had a pain in my chest on the left, this stayed with me for 3 hours. I took the dog a walk and eventually it left. Ok for about two hours then did a Zumba class, all good until we did the warm down at the end and it started again. Stayed with me for the rest of the night and went into my left shoulder blade for about two hours as well. Woke up this morning with indigestion and feeling nausea now have little tingle in tongue . Sure it s absolutely nothing but not had these pains before. Debi
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012