Indigestion, migraine, lower back pain. Missed period with spotting. HPT came negative. Pregnancy?

i am having really bad indigestion, migraines and lower back pain. i never got my period march 25-31 and this month just some random spotting of brownish color on a tampon on 2 different occasions and cramping like i was going to start around the time i am ovulating april 4-9 (according to an app that tracks your period and says the days your most fertile and ovulating) i took 6 hpt all negative. im not exercising, no emotional stess, nothing different. whats going on?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013