Indigestion, intense belching and flatus, bloating and discomfort, menopausal, have lower back pain, prescribed acid reflux medicines. Help?

I ve been having very bad indigestion for about a week, a lot of belching and some flatulence , generally feeling very, very bloated and uncomfortable. I am female, 51 yrs old post menopausal, I am now having lower back pain and pain from lower abdomen to below rib cage. I do not have acid reflux but have felt nauseous, I also feel quite constipated and have little appetite. I did go to emerg on Sat because both parents died of heart attacks and mothers started with severe indigestion, but my oxygen level and blood pressure were normal and blood tests and cardiology machine did not detect any sign of heart failure , they prescribed acid reflux meds which has settled the indigestion somewhat at least I can lay down now to sleep, prior to this I had to try to sleep propped up.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012