Indigestion, dyspepsia, hypertensive, loss of appetite after taking of antacid, endoscopy normal. Treatment?

Hello, My father 65 years old has developed symptoms like feeling of indigestion , dyspepsia from last 8-9 months. He is a hypertensive and is taking regular medication for that. He developed regurgitation and loss of appetite last month for which he was given antacids for 3 weeks. He underwent endoscopy which came out to be normal. He was better after the 3 week course, but again developed symptoms of dyspepsia, appetite loss, Flatulence . what should be done and what all tests should be done for him.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012