Indigestion during pregnancy, high SGPT levels. Diagnosed with IBS. Itchy palms. Reason?

i have frequent symptoms of indigestion during my pregnancy and post pregnancy i have done my stool and blood test done every thing is normal except my SGPT level is 58. i quit smoking and alcohol when i got to know that i was pregnant and i m still nursing my baby she is 10 months old and its an normal delivery. My doctor said i have IBS as i take tensions and also have itchy palms and feet no rash or infection. what does it mean ?? i m worried
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013