Indigestion, bloating, pain under ribcage, vomiting, shoulder pain. Diagnosed to be UTI. Could this be due to gall bladder?

I have had indigestion,feel bloated, pain under my right ribcage, a little vomitting, gassiness, and pain near my right shoulder blade for a couple weeks. I have had an ultrasound which showed nothing, gallbladder , liver , pancrease are fine. I have had blood tests, one for h pylori which we are still waiting on the results, EKG , chest and shoulder xrays, etc. I did get a call that I have a UTI but that would not cause the digestive issues, right? Do you think this is my gallbladder or an ulcer. I have also been taking prilosec the past couple weeks per my MD. I have been getting the pain under the ribcage after eating.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012