Indigestion, acid reflux, fever with sweating, dull hearing, sensitivity to smell. Treatment advise?

Hi, I had a cold type virus about ten weeks ago, shivery, aching joints sneezing and a scratchy throat plus a headache. A sinus infection then quickly followed and became bacterial so I was prescribed antibiotics. The infection improved. On 24th December I began to feel constant mild nausea and then vomited 3 times on 25th December. The nausea has improved and I can eat a little but have indigestion after eating and acid reflux . During last night I awoke feeling feverish and ranged from sweating to feeling cold. The sinus infection seems to have returned. My hearing has dulled and also my sense of smell. Can you advise please? Thank You
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012