Indents in skin after hitting that area. What can I do to stop it?

what causes indents in my skiin after hitting that area. The smallest of things. They, it do not go away. I used to be pretty touch, now I am so caucious to not hit ANYTHING! It s ridiculous. It s as if I got my finger smashed in a car door. I have asked different detrmatolgist, md s why I get them and what can I do to stop legs used to look nice, now,I feel ashamed of wearing no nylons and shorts.....when i was one to wear mini skirts etc....years....ago. Now it all depends wheat I am paying here, or I will have to continue looking into this. I am unemployed right now, so let s see....thank you for your time here. Jeannette
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Hi indents on the body can occur in everybody whenever there is a hit.we cannot stop it.but indents will not be harmful they subside by their own within one week to ten days.if it is painful short course of pain killer can be used.if still present after one week use oral antibiotics twice daily.calamine can be applied to soothen it