Indented shin bone in both legs, darkening. What is it? Treatment?

I have an indented area at my shin bone that has darkened over many months. I now see one developing on my other leg on the side. It starts with a slight indentation and now starting to darken as well as the other "wonder" on my left leg. It does not hurt. I have shown it to numerous doctors. I have been given ointment to spread on it, with no noticable change. I have had an ultra sound on the leg to rule out a tumor. Have you ever encountered this type of malady? and how would it be treated to reverse what I consider a malformation of my leg.

Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013