Indented right calf muscle, sharp pain in legs. Taken naproxen. Ultrasound scheduled. Treatment?

My right calf muscle is indented and looks different from the left muscle. I have a sharp shooting pain down the side of my leg when I wake up in the morning and can hardly roll over to get out of bed. Once I stand I am ok and can walk without pain during the day. I am currently taking 2 500mg does of naproxen (prescribed) for two weeks before having an ultrasound of my knee if this doesn t resolve. There is sometimes a slight tenderness behind my knee and in my right buttocks . I do not have lower back pain . No swelling or redness. I do not recall any injury to my leg
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012