Indentations in skull, located in the front upper right hand side in the hairline and wider radius almost 4 inches behind the first one

Hi, recently I ve found 2 indentations in my skull in following the same line. One is located in the front upper right hand side in the hairline and the second which has a wider radius almost 4 inches behind the first one. I asked my dermatologist who s also a Family Physician about i but he says it s normal...That I might have lost some fatty tissue ... I this really normal? should I get a referral for a CT or X-rays? Please help! Mary
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012