Indentation, pressure in cheeks after being hit. Also get headaches. Solution?

Hello, last week I got hit with an elbow at cheer leading Practice. I had swelling in my cheekbone and ten had two black eyes. I never went to the doctor but the bruising went away, except for on the cheekbone But now there is an indentation when I smile where I got hit, and a great deal of Pressure in that side of my race and by my cheekbone mostly. I also get headaches but Only on that side. What should I do? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012