Indentation on upper arm. Related to tennis elbow? Had eyelid surgery

I have an indentation on my upper right arm . I suddenly noticed it a few months ago. My dermatologist asked if I had gotten a steroid shot? I had eye lid surgery in may but do not know if possibly a shot was given to me then. Another symptom I have noticed is what I think is tendinitis or tennis elbow . Are the indentation and tendinitis related? My doc took a picture ans asked me to find out if a shot was given to me and to follow up with him in 3 months. I am nervous. What do you think? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012