Indentation on the tip of penis. What is this ?

I am a 21 year old male and I have a indentation on the top of my penis tip that is visible when flaccid and prominent when erect. It doesn t hurt but it s not pleasing to look at, if I press down on where it is I can feel the indentation. What is this?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic.
If the indentation is benign that is it is not causing you trouble or any other symptom then i guess there is nothing to worry & can be left alone.Also it a delicate part so untill it is an emergency we can't do anything for cosmetic good looks.Please get it checked with a doctor if there is any thing necessary to be done .If he says no then don't worry.
take care