Indentation on the forehead after multiple sinus infections, broken nose. Need help

I had been sent to sapf in 2007 it s tdcj & gateway program, while I was there I had approx 8 sinus infections ,I was released about 7 months and about 4 months Later I noticed this indention in my head in the center forehead ,I have servere sinus problems , nose broken 2-3 times concerned and wonder if Safp is responsible for not giving me the medical attention when I requested it, the nasal brakes where not at that time
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013