Indentation on right side of forehead. Can this cause any psychological problems ?

I have a family friend that has an indentation on the right side of his forehead just passed the hairline. He says he has always had it since he can remember but his mom says he never had it when he was a baby. He says nothing traumatic has happened ever happen to him to cause this abnormality. Well it s about the size of a nickel in diameter, and he asked me to feel it one day and I can fit my small finger in it up to my first joint . I was wondering also if this type of abnormality can cause psychological issues, because some of the things he says are disturbing.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012