Indentation on forehead, from hairline to eyebrow, grinding teeth. Due to childhood head injury?

Noticed an indentation on the left hand side of my son s forhead - from the hairline to eyebrow. Was not there before. No trauma. However, he did fall out of a pram when he was two knocking his head on a bookshelf in a store - needed 28 stitches around the fontanal area. he does grind his teeth - I read up on this on google - seems a lot of people develop this over night so to speak - advice please YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012