Indentation in skull behind ear, pressure headache. Have posterior fossa decompression

My daughter had posterior fossa decompression with C1 laminectomy in Feb 2009, continues to suffer from pain and discomfort and is being treated with medication and experimental injections . She has also been diagnosed with basilar impression and occult tethered cord and other Chiari related conditions are suspected. Yesterday she told me that the night before she noticed an indentation in her skull that was not there before. I felt it and my finger tips fit into it. It is behind her left ear. One of her symptoms is a pressure headache and interestingly enough the other side of her head hurts the same way it usually does but the pain is somewhat relieved on the side with the indentation. Are you aware of this kind of thing happening spontaneously to anyone else?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  218 Awaiting Answer