Indentation above ear on both sides of skull, disappeared after good night's sleep. What could it be?

Hi, yesterday evening, I noticed an indentation above the ear on my skull on both sides.....I could not believe I even had my husband feel the indetation on both sides....and they were pretty deep. We went to sleep and had the window open and there was a lot of fresh air, I had the best sleep and when I woke up both indentations are completely gone.....I could not believe it.......do you know what this could be. I am trying to get information on the internet and cant find anyting......Thank you!!!
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012