Indentation above buttocks, below hip bone, no bruising, discomfort on sitting. Tumour or damaged muscle?

I have an indentation about one inch x .05 inch in diameter and at least a quarter of an inch in depth right above my buttocks and below the hip bone that appeared about a month ago. No bruising or lesions on the surface but I do have intermittent discomfort more noticeable when sitting. Could it be a tumor pulling underneath the skin or is it possible to damage muscle resulting in a permanent indentation?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  582 Awaiting Answer