Incurred constant pain in the right corner of eye leading to dull headaches post redoing lens replacement. Help?

Hi, I had lens replacement on both eyes twice, the first surgery on both eyes provided a lens for both close and distant vision . Unfortunately, I developed severe halo s as well as severe light sensitivity. The decision was made to redo both eyes with new lens for distance. These surgery s began May 2012 right eye first, beginning with the first surgery in right eye I have incurred constant pain in right corner of right eye. They have tried numerous dry eye drops, gels,and antibiotics with no results. The pain in my eye feels like there is constantly something in my eye and a constant burning, giving me constant dull headaches . I am ready to go crazy. Any direction would be appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013