Incredible itch behind leg in the crease, skin seems hot. Had knee surgery few days back, removed crep bandage. Any ideas?

Hello, I have had knee surgery four days ago and removed my crep bandage after two days. I have skin clips in my knee and everything seems to be ok untill today. I have woke this morning to an increadible itch behind my leg. In the crease between my thigh and calf muscle is unbelievably itchy, prickly and feels hot internally. But the skin is not hot to touch. Any ideas to help with this irritation? Many thanks
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  62 Awaiting Answer