Increasing pain in ulna with swelling, less mobility. Had surgery on the radius with a plate and pins. Is it normal ?

I broke both bones in my wrist 6 months ago and had surgery on the radius with a plate and pins but the ulna was just set back in place. I went to physical therapy for 3 months and had great mobility and no pain. Now I am having pain in my ulna (the bone with no surgery) and a lot less mobility. It started a few weeks ago and seems to be getting worse with swelling sometimes. Could I have caused the bone to come out of place some how or something else or is this normal?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012