Increasing pain in knees, taking Eltroxin for hypothyroid, Tayo 60K once in 10 days. Will it reduce the pain ?

I am hypo thyroid and on 125mcg of Eltroxin . Though I had joint pain in knee for the past 4 years off late it has aggravated too much to hip and back joints now. Doctor asked me to do Vitamin D and PTH test. Vitamin D is less than 3( deficiency) and PTH is normal She has asked me to take Tayo 60 K once in 10 days -total 4 tablets in 40 days. Is the dosage enough ? Will it reduce my joint pains in Knee ,hips and back? Vitamin D should be 30 isn t it?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012