Increasing pain from the hard bulging lump on the perineum. Best course of action?

Three days ago I felt as though I had developed a hemorrhoid, and since I have bowel issues (Crohn s) I figured it was just because I have been going to the bathroom more frequently this past week. Yesterday and the day before the pain became so bad that I have not been able to move around much at all, and even being stationary is very painful. The more I have been looking up hemorrhoids the more I am beginning to worry it is something else. I have noticed that the pain is coming from a very hard bulging lump on the bottom right of my perineum and on the side closer to my anus . The pain only seems to be increasing and I am not sure what kind of treatment to seek out and am wondering what the best course of action is.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012