Increasing knee ache, little pressure hurts. Practice swimming, netball and karate. Any ideas ?

hey i am a 12 year old girl i do swimming 3 times a week netball 1 time a week and karate 2 tiumes a week. on wensday i did swimming for 2 and a half hours and i also did 30 minutes of dryland on thursday my knee started to ache and has been getting worse from there onwards i have it in a brace but take it off for school. when i put a little presure on it it hurts. when i got it i was screaming i cant walk i am basicly hopping could you please help me also will i need cruches since i cant walk... from AAAA xxxxx sorry for desterbing you!
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
The pain you are having could be related to a stress injury of the internal structures of the knee. You can use the brace, do a hot fomentation and take a mild pain killer for relief.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal