Increasing intestinal issues, frequent urination, flatus, constipation, internal hemorrhoids. Any insights?

HI- I m 45. Gradually over the last 3 or 4 years I ve been having increasing intestinal issues: I have frequent urination; I often pass gas when I pee in the middle of the night; I have constipation--I m regular every morning, but it takes a while to all come out; I have intermittent bouts of internal hemorrhoids , leading to bloody feces and sometimes even with gas. It very well could be dietary issues/allergies, but it s been impossible to connect/pin down. When I was out of the country for two weeks over the holidays, I had much better symptoms than I have at home, which returned almost right after I got back. Any insights?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013