Increasing hyper pigmentation on cheeks, get redness and burning on using Cosmellite. What should be done?

Hello Sir, My cheeks started hyperpigmentation about three years back. Initially, I did not pay much attention but gradually it the darkened spots started increasing in size. Then I consulted one dermatologist and I got detected with melasma . I applied cream CLEARZ prescribed by deramatologist, but discontinue using dat after getting burning sensation while having applied. I also underwent a test to see LH/ FSH ration which was also with the reference range. I did not consult the doctor furthermore. Now when i noticed hyperpigmented spots growing in size, again went to a doctor. He prescribed the capsules of vitamins and an ointment Cosmellite, which is causing redness with burning sensation on the area applied. I am unmarried and going to marry in a few months. Please guide me what shall i do.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012